LAND HOLDING INVESTMENT
This property is in Wark Township just northwest of the City of Timmins in Northeastern Ontario, Canada.
Wark Township is within the boundary of the City of Timmins.
This township is AN ORGANIZED TOWNSHIP
Total distance from the City of Timmins downtown core, to the property is about 25 kilometers.
The gas pipelines run just west of the property, which allows you to get within 3.5 km of the property.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
This 159-acre parcel of land sits in an area that is best known for Moose and Black bear hunting.
Properties in the area have also been explored for there minerals. This could be a long term investment, as the future of electric cars will be demanding many minerals that Ontario and specifically this area is rich with.
This property does not neighbour crown land. In fact, all four sides of this property is neighbouring privately owned land.
Getting to this property may have its challenges.
From the Highway 655 the easiest and most direct route is to follow the gas pipeline and then take an ATV trail. This will take you directly to the property, but some of the trail crosses privately owned land.
There are many locations to build a hunt camp on.
Cut out some trails and build your tree stands.
Since the Township IS ORGANIZED you will require building permits for any structure over 160 square feet.
As the property does NOT FRONT ON A MUNICIPALLY MAINTAINED ROAD you are limited to build only 1 HUNT CAMP with a base size of no more than 500 square feet.
SURFACE RIGHTS COME THIS PROPERTY
MINING RIGHTS COME WITH THIS PROPERTY
TREE RIGHTS COME WITH THIS PROPERTY except for Pine trees which are reserved to the crown.
Typical trees that are found on this property are mostly Spruce Trees and Poplar Trees.
There are NO UTILITIES at or to this property.
You would be completely OFF THE GRID.
For water, you would need to dig a well to access the ground water.
For sewage you have a choice, dig a hole and erect an outhouse (no permit required for this) or place a composting toilet or create a septic field and system (permit required).
ACCESS TO THE PROPERTY
- To access this property you need to start in the City of Timmins, Ontario; From the intersection of Highway 655 and Highway 101; Head North on Highway 655 and continue for 20.3 Kilometers.
- At this point turn right onto the gravel road and continue for 300 feet
- From here head north along the open trail (we believe it is the cleared area for the gas pipeline) and follow it north for 2.9 km.
- At this point make a right turn and head east on an ATV trail for 3.5km.
- You are now at the Southwest corner of the subject property.
***Please note; the last 3.5 km of trail goes through privately owned land. The gas pipeline also goes through private property, but we understand that many people in that area uses this opening to ATV and snowmobile on.
The property is zoned RD RU- RURAL.
Wark Township is AN ORGANIZED TOWNSHIP within the boundary of The City Of Timmins.
There is ZONING and ZONING BY-LAWS.
You DO REQUIRE A BUILDING PERMIT to build your cabin or any other building on this property.
PERMITTED USES UNDER THE ZONING
- Agricultural Services • Agricultural Use
- Agricultural Related Uses • Forestry Use
- Camp • Sawmill or Planing Mill
- Tourist Establishment • Shooting Range or Rifle Club
- Wind Farm • Wind Turbine
- Wind Turbine —Commercial • Mine — AggregateOperation
- PortableAsphalt/Concrete Plant • Home occupation
- Wayside Pit • Wayside Quarry
LIKE TO HUNT?
THIS IS HUNTING PARADISE!
This property is in Wildlife Management Unit (WMU) 30.
The closest community is the City of Timmins.
Satisfy your banking needs, grocery shopping for your daily or weekly shopping.
Sign UpRegister today and access additional property information.
Already have an account? Login