LEGAL BUILDING LOT
ELECTRICAL POWER AT THE ROAD and into the property.
YEAR ROUND ROAD ACCESS
CLOSE TO FISHING
CLOSE TO HUNTING
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
This is a buildable property that is located in the organized Township Of SABLES-SPANISH RIVERS.
In a broad area this township is between the City of Sault Ste. Marie Ontario to the west and the City of Sudbury to the east.
We have confirmed with the Township that they will issue a building permit for a residence or any permitted use on this property.
The property size is 294 feet x 294 feet for a total of 1.98 ACRES
A fire number has already been allocated to this property and it is known as #75 Victoria Back Line Road.
A driveway entrance and a driveway is already on the property and in fact the driveway is now gated.
There is a metal roof covered open sided storage structure about 20’ x 40’ with a dirt floor on the property.
There is a cleared area of just over half an acre where you can make into a large garden area.
Plenty of room to build on.
The neighbour to the east is a huge farm field that is owned by a local farmer.
Electrical power has been brought right into the property.
PLEASE NOTE that the property is gated.
There is debris on the property including a couple of derelict travel trailers, some old tires, possibly some old fridges and scrap metal of sorts and maybe some other junk.
The seller may consider a price adjustment to reflect that and therefore the property is being sold in an “AS IS CONDITION”.
The property is in a RURAL – R Zone
No person shall use any land or erect, alter or use any building or structure in the Rural - R Zone except in accordance with the provisions of this Section and of any other relevant Sections of this By-law.
5.18.1 Permitted Uses
- Ambulance facility, helipad, heliport • Accessory Use (see also Section 4.1)
- Agricultural Use* • Agriculturally Related Commercial/Industrial Uses
- Air Strip • Animal Day Care Establishment
- Animal Shelter • Auction Hall
- Cemetery* • Commercial Greenhouse
- Commercial Solar Collector • Communications Facility
- Community Centre • Dwelling - Park Model Trailer
- Dwelling - Seasonal* • Dwelling - Single Detached
- Equestrian Establishment • Forestry Uses*
- Garage – Municipal • Geothermal Power Facility
- Green Energy Industries • Group Home (see Section 4.14)
- Hobby Farm • Kennel
- Marine Facility • Mobile Home
- Park • Park Model Trailer
- Place of Worship • Place of Assembly
- Portable Asphalt Plant • Private Club
- Public Service Use (see Section 4.36) • Public Utility (see Section 4.36)*
- Renewable Energy System • School
- Shooting Range or Rifle Club • Studio
- Tourist Outfitters Establishment • Veterinary Establishment
- Wayside Quarry • Wayside Pit
- Wind Farm • Wind Turbine
Accessory Uses, Buildings and Structures (see also Section 4.1)
- Accessory Dwelling • Accessory Dwelling Unit
- Additional Residential Unit • Bed and Breakfast Establishment
- Camp (see also Section 4.4) • Farm Produce Outlet
- Garage, Private • Home Based Business (see Section 4.15)
- Parking Area
- Any other uses, buildings and structures which are accessory to the list of permitted uses
This property is in what we think is an ideal location.
It is only 2 kilometers north of the Trans-Canada Highway 17.
It is on a maintained road that is open year round.
If you are driving east, this property is only 6.4 kilometers east of the Town of Spanish, Ontario.
If you are driving west, this property is only 7.7 kilometers west of the Town of Massey, Ontario
From this property to Sault Ste Marie it is about 191 kilometers or about 118 miles.
From this property to Sudbury it is about 114 kilometers or about 70 miles.
From this property to North Bay it is about 244 kilometers or about 151 miles.
From this property to Barrie it is about 453 kilometers or about 281 miles.
From this property to Toronto it is about 506 kilometers or about 314 miles.
The numerous lakes and rivers that surround the Town of Spanish provide ample outdoor recreational opportunities for both residents and visitors.
Spanish is situated on beautiful Lake Huron, in the midst of the well-known Whalesback and North Channel
Its proximity to the Benjamin Islands and surrounding islands offers popular anchoring spots and protection from prevailing winds.
This area is reputed to be among one of the best sailing areas in the world.
The Spanish Municipal Marina is the ideal location for launching your craft.
The marina features 127 seasonal and transient slips, double launch ramp, a service bay, and plenty of parking.
Trailer sailors will be happy to know that there are no overhead cables from the parking lot to the launch ramp.
NEED HELP TO BUY THIS PROPERTY?
The Seller is willing to finance the purchase of this property on a sale price of $54,000 Cdn. as long as a Buyer has the required DOWN PAYMENT OF $19,000 Cdn.
On a sale price of $54,000, if a Buyer has a minimum of $19,000 down payment the Seller will HOLD AN OPEN MORTGAGE of $35,000 Canadian at 8% interest on a Buyer’s choice of the following terms:
On a 5 year term and a 5 year amortization the monthly payment is $707.50 per month.
On a 7 year term and a 7 year amortization the monthly payment is $543.25 per month.
On a 5 year term and a 10 year amortization the monthly payment is $422.24 per month.
On a 5 year term and a 15 year amortization the monthly payment is $331.85 per month.
On a 5 year term and a 20 year amortization the monthly payment is $289.93 per month.
YOU PICK THE TERM THAT BEST SUITS YOU
DO YOU LIKE TO FISH?
You can fish Lake Huron and the Spanish River.
Within a 10 to 30 minute drive you can fish on numerous other lakes.
Lakes like Sugar Lake, Smith Lake, Mink Lake, Denvic Lake, Kecil Lake and dozens more.
LIKE TO HUNT?
Hunting enthusiasts will discover true wilderness treasures in this region.
This region offers three types of Canadian hunting adventures: small game, waterfowl and big game.
Small game, waterfowl and big game, including moose and deer begins mid-September through mid-December.
Located in WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT UNIT (WMU) 37.