GREAT HUNTING PROPERTY
This is a great opportunity to own a good hunting property.
For those who love the outdoors and all that it offers, Black River-Matheson area is a nature lover's paradise.
WHERE IS THIS PROPERTY?
Located in Stock Township which is within the boundary of the Municipality of Black River-Matheson in Northeastern Ontario.
Stock Township is AN ORGANIZED TOWNSHIP within the boundary of the Municipality of Black River-Matheson.
Black River-Matheson is a township in the Cochrane District of the Canadian province of Ontario.
One of the lowest tax rates in Northeastern Ontario makes Black River-Matheson appealing.
A central location allows Black River-Matheson to be serviced by excellent transportation services both on the highway and railway.
SURFACE RIGHTS COME WITH THIS PROPERTY
TREE RIGHTS COME WITH THIS PROPERTY except for the “pine trees” which are reserved to the Crown.
MINERAL RIGHTS COME WITH THIS PROPERTY
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
The property has a total size of 160 Acres.
This is a prime hunting property. There are many marshy areas and creeks throughout this parcel of land, which attacks the large game.
Crown Land is located on the South, and East property lines.
The property is only 125 feet off the main road.
This gives you the best of both worlds. Easy access and remoteness
A review of the zoning by-law shows that the property is zoned RU RURAL (RU) ZONE.
PERMITTED USES UNDER THE ZONING
9.1.1 Permitted Uses
No person shall within any Rural (RU) Zone, use any lot or erect, alter or use any building or structure for
any purpose except one or more or the following uses:
- Agricultural use • Agricultural-related use
- Bed and breakfast establishment • Camp
- Campground • Community gardens
- Conservation use • Duplex dwelling
- Existing commercial use • Existing industrial use
- Existing institutional use • Existing salvage yard
- Forestry use • Garden suite
- Home industry • Home occupation
- Kennel • Landfill site
- Marina • Mineral exploration
- Mineral extraction • Mining use
- Mobile home dwelling • Park
- Pit • Private cabin, accessory to a seasonal dwelling
- Quarry • Recreation use
- Seasonal dwelling • Semi-detached dwelling
- Single-detached dwelling • Sewage treatment facility
- Wayside pit or wayside quarry
LIKE TO HUNT?
LOCATED IN Wildlife Management Unit (WMU) 29.
Sign UpRegister today and access additional property information.
Already have an account? Login